In this role, you will:
- Perform assigned service and repair jobs of Light or Heavy Machinery
- To check and identify breakdown and make recommendations
- To work out the quotation
- Ensure all bills are settled promptly
- To settle service chit on time
- To ensure the working tools are well maintained and kept in a systematic and clean manner
- Maintain the service vehicle up to cleanliness standard and in good condition
You are a great fit if you have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical), or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) are available in Shah Alam, Melaka, Ipoh and Butterworth
Interested in this position?
Let us get to know you a bit better by sharing your basic info.
* All fields are mandatory.